Color: Pink/6-Cavity + Orange/6-Cavity
LoveS Silicone Pink Donut Pan
About the Donut pan
1. Ideal for family use, bake enough donuts in the morning to give kids sufficient calories for their school time.
2. Non-sticky at all, premium silicone mold makes it easier to pop out and time saving for morning baking.
3. Clean up like a breeze being silicone material it is easy to clean up just like a breeze.
4. 6 holes design will give us more space to store other mold, just to hang it on a hook. Then it will be terrific.
5. Same choice from hundreds customers,our item has been recognized by so many people which prove the quality of item.
100% Professional German Grade, FDA Safe & BPA Free Silicone
Heat Resistant from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit
Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Reusable up to 3000 times
Size: 10 x 7 x 1 inch, each cavity measures 3 inches in dia.
Size: 10 x 7 x 1 inches, the diameter of each cavity is about 3 inch, and 6 cavities in total, ideal for the use of whole family. This silicone donut mold is firmer and more durable compared to normal ones, and it can also be applied to other dessert.
Premium quality: Our full-sized Donut Pans are made from high quality 100% food grade silicone and are FDA approved, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe and heat resistant to 450°F, they are made to last a lifetime. No more metal rusting!
Easy To Use: Our silicone donut pan will fit perfectly in your oven; Simply place the pan on a cookie sheet, fill and bake following your recipe instructions.
Non-stick baking & Easy to Clean: Silicone has excellent heat regulation properties, So our silicone donut mold is easy to clean when you follow the recipes accordingly. Our stain-resistant, FDA Food Grade Silicone Donut Pan are completely dishwasher safe so cleaning is always quick, simple and worry-free! Alternatively Simply Cleaning with hot soapy water does the job!
Once cleaned simply fold the muffin into a storage space until next use, the flexibility of silicone allows the pan to be folded without damage, it simply unfolds back to its initial shape.